Thursday, November 29, 2012

Future accomplishments - Post 29

Today's topic suggestion is about a hoped for accomplishment in 2013.  I tried, but had a hard time picking just one thing.  So here is my to do list.

I have a long list of things I would like to accomplish in 2013:
  • Finish the grizzly bear cross stitch I started 2 years ago.
  • Remove living room carpet and install laminate.
  • Tile the kitchen and laundry room and front bathroom.
  • Actually make the quilt I bought the pieces for 4 years ago.
  • Get the garden designed and planted.
  • Read the stack of books I have at my bedside and in the hallway.
  • Get all my pictures sorted and in albums.
There are some that I have to accomplish in 2013 whether I like it or not:
  • Graduate my daughter from High School, with limited number of tears.
  • Send my daughter off to college, with limited number of tears.
There are some that are health related too:
  • Achieve an A1C of less than 7.0
  • Lose about 20-25 pounds.
There are even some that are advocacy related:
  • Successfully participate in my local JDRF walk.
  • Assist my daughter in starting a local sharps container exchange program.
  • Get everyone in my office to wear blue on Fridays, or at least on WDD.
  • Blog at LEAST once a week. 

You don't think it's too much, do you? I don't'.  I CAN DO THIS!!  Who am I kidding.... I can't do all these things.  We all know I'm going to be crying like a baby at graduation and then again in August.  Maybe I need to add one more thing to that list:
  • Stock up on tissues

No comments:

Post a Comment