Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sleep Deprived

You ever have those days where you have so little sleep that you can actually function better than if you had had "enough" sleep?  No?  Me neither.

Gryphon is the best cuddle cat you could image, especially at multiple times throughout the night.  He will keep meowing (his meow is so deep I sware the window panes rattle) until you get up and pet him.  This happened at 1:30 and 3:50 and 5:30.  My alarm goes off at 6am.  Let's just say the coffee pot just wasn't big enough this morning.  I've been told, "It's just like having a new baby in the house."  True.. other than this baby is 10yrs old and doesn't like to be held, only petted.  I'm a little out of practice with this baby thing, afterall, my 'baby' is 18.  I know things will calm down, and he'll actually let me sleep through the night.  If not, I might have to spike the insulin in my pump with caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment