Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Bad day

Yup.. Wordless Wednesday.. with words. 

Kelly over at Diabetesaliciousness coined a term "Diabetes WTFedness".  I can relate.  This absolutely hideous gorgeous CGM graph is my last 24 hours.  This included two rage boluses (boli?), a new infusion site, and new insulin.  It'll come down.. and be normal, eventually.  Not sure how long it'll take, or how long it'll be normal.  However, in the meantime, I'll take comfort in knowing that I'm not alone. 


Yup.. 24 hours of my Diabetes WTFedness

3 comments:

  1. Glad you like the term, but sorry you have to use it!
    Still, we are in this together girl, diabetes WTFedness & all!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday and Monday were chalk-full of Diabetes WTFedness for me!

    I hope it stabilizes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. Those days wipe me out. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete