Monday, March 2, 2015

My Meme of Fours

So I was scrolling through my Facebook feed this morning and stumbled upon Laddie's Meme of Fours post.  This was the first one I'd seen, but evidently there are many, many, many, many, and more.  In her post she stated that she had plenty of ideas for blogposts but was suffering from an extended bout of laziness.  I know the feeling.  I have so many ideas floating around my head of what I could/should write, but my brain won't release them to my fingers. 

I am hoping this Meme of Fours will help reconnect my brain to my fingers and get me posting again.  So here goes:

1. Four names people call me other than my real name:
  1. Mommy
  2. Sweety
  3. Keeper of all Knowledge useless and otherwise
  4. Mama Bear
2.  Four jobs I've had:
  1. Accounts receivable
  2. Stay at home mom
  3. Pet store attendant
  4. Food service
3.  Four movies I've watched more than once:
  1. Gone With The Wind
  2. Powder
  3. Meet Joe Black
  4. Contact
4.  Four books I'd recommend
  1. A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
  2. Outlander (and the whole series) by Diana Gabaldon
  3. American Assassin (and the rest of the Mitch Rapp series) by Vince Flynn
  4. Holy Bible
5.  Four places I've lived:
  1. Hurricane, UT
  2. St. George, UT
  3. Kingman, AZ
  4. Flagstaff, AZ
6.  Four places I've visited:
  1. Chicago, IL
  2. Ensenada, Mexico
  3. Disneyland
  4. Leavenworth, WA (much better than the one in Kansas)
7.  Four things I prefer not to eat:
  1. Pasta
  2. Pork
  3. Sushi
  4. Tilapia
8.  Four of my favourite foods:
  1. Brownies
  2. Chips 'n Salsa
  3. Homemade Spaghetti sauce
  4. Chimichangas
9. Four TV shows I watch:
  1. Once Upon a Time
  2. Amazing Race
  3. Suits
  4. CSI
10.  Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
  1. Diabetes UnConference
  2. Wood flooring
  3. Christmas
  4. My birthday
11.  Four things I'm always saying
  1. I'll be reading.
  2. You gotta look at the other side.
  3. Loves you bunches.
  4. That's my head. (to my cat who insists she needs to paw at my forehead EVERY night)
This has been fun, and challenging.  There are areas that I could list at least 40 things and others it took me some serious thinking to come up with just the four.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Jenn, and it was fun to see your fours. I'm so looking forward to seeing you in Vegas. I was in Sedona a week ago and thought of you as we hiked through the gorgeous scenery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be great to see you again, too! I can't believe it's been a year since we hiked Sedona. That was such an enjoyable trip.

      Delete
  2. Oooooohhhhhhh, Gone with the Wind!! You will see that on my list too (if ever get around to posting it). That is my all time favorite movies (and book).

    ReplyDelete