I have a long list of things I would like to accomplish in 2013:
- Finish the grizzly bear cross stitch I started 2 years ago.
- Remove living room carpet and install laminate.
- Tile the kitchen and laundry room and front bathroom.
- Actually make the quilt I bought the pieces for 4 years ago.
- Get the garden designed and planted.
- Read the stack of books I have at my bedside and in the hallway.
- Get all my pictures sorted and in albums.
- Graduate my daughter from High School, with limited number of tears.
- Send my daughter off to college, with limited number of tears.
- Achieve an A1C of less than 7.0
- Lose about 20-25 pounds.
- Successfully participate in my local JDRF walk.
- Assist my daughter in starting a local sharps container exchange program.
- Get everyone in my office to wear blue on Fridays, or at least on WDD.
- Blog at LEAST once a week.
You don't think it's too much, do you? I don't'. I CAN DO THIS!! Who am I kidding.... I can't do all these things. We all know I'm going to be crying like a baby at graduation and then again in August. Maybe I need to add one more thing to that list:
- Stock up on tissues