Friday, December 14, 2012

Find All The Things - Time to clean the drawer

I recently brought in some Welch's Fruit Snack to work.  I have ran out of treats for lows a few times so I try to make sure I have enough at my desk.  I've been bringing something new in each week.  I might need to rethink that practice.  I tossed the fruit snacks in the drawer, and then took this picture.


FIND ALL THE THINGS

I really need to clean out and organize the drawer.  I will add it to my list of things to accomplish in 2013.  In the meantime, lets play FIND ALL THE THINGS!!  Here is a list of what is in the drawer.  Let me know how many you can find.
  • Dexcom sensor
  • sauce packets (ketchup, Taco Bell Sauce)
  • hot chocolate packets
  • Starbursts
  • Fig Newtons
  • Powerade Zero
  • non-dairy creamer
  • silverware
  • 4 mugs
  • peanut butter cups
  • Welch's fruit snacks
  • Smarties
  • dish cloth
  • bag of cookies
  • salt and pepper
  • 6 flavors of tea
  • box of Spree
  • enough napkins to clean my car
  • Tic Tacs
  • ice bucket liners
  • instant coffee
  • flavored Splenda packets
  • BK zesty sauce
  • Airborne
  • gum
  • glucose meter
  • Now 'n Later
  • Nerds
  • Tuperware container and small baggie of Splenda
  • soda can topper
  • jar of old pump tubing
  • drink mix packets
You want proof?  Okay.. here you go:

Yes, in fact all of this was in that drawer.


After a little consolidating and a little throwing things out (the instant coffee was empty, why did I keep it?) I was able to make the drawer a WHOLE lot better looking.  It still looks full, well because it is, but at least now I know where everything is.  I can actually get something out of it without dumping napkins all over the floor.




Much better.

2 comments:

  1. I give you an "A" for effort, and an A+ if you can maintain it. Anytime I try to organize my stuff, my whole system backfires the first time I need to add something new to the mess. I hope you are more disciplined than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever someone cleans his/her drawer, he/she find a lot of new things. meet and greet luton

    ReplyDelete